Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my latest project with everyone. This is been by far my favorite project thanks to this form with great information and help to get my bike on the road again. I don’t have a money tree in the backyard I just got lucky finding a couple of bombers close to home. I’m not looking to make it a show winner i want to drive it and enjoy it. Tips comments and advice would be nice. :) I will be posting more pictures and hopefully get my fenders, side covers, tank etc.back in the next couple weeks from the body shop.

Attachments

Reactions: ctrider and Lefty

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Winker switch

Would you paint this knob black?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Not if it was stock red.
Nice bike!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone The switch is definitely aftermarket The red just seems to stand out a lot maybe I’ll wait till the cables and mirrors are on before I make a decision. Thanks Paul

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Looking awesome!
Happy hols to you as well.

Reactions: workdogz2

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Nice bike, and good-looking work so far. I understand a budget situation, but since you've done so much already to make it as original as possible, it's a shame to see that choice of bars and switch involved. This bike would look great with as many OEM parts as possible. Also, what's attached to the factory GM rims under that cover behind the bike...? An old Camaro or Chevelle?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes lefty different tank, side covers, bars and lots of other parts as well.

Reactions: Lefty

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey tom, my original bike had high bars and my parts bike had theese bars so for now unless I find some I will change them out. I’m always looking. The winker switch is also hard to find. I had it laying around and it works for now. It was weird that the bars had a hole right where the switch is the prior owner taped up the hole. I just figured most people wouldn’t even know if their original but eventually I’d like to find some original bars. Under the cover is a 1968 ss 350 camaro I’ve owned since 1983. Thanks again everyone for your input. More pictures coming soon!

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok winter go away please..........

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Vehicle Auto part Muffler Exhaust system Car
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Fender
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Vehicle Photography Video camera Cameras & optics