Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four 1969 CB250/350K0/K1's I am restoring and recently bought some NOS parts for them.

Take a look at the pics ..On the points plates ..The LH one was boxed and is the standard part but the one on the right has much shorter cables.I suspect it's a CYB 350 part as I also got some CYB350 valves from the same source. Also I have a 286 cam follower but the valve contact end looks beefier than the standard one next to it got any ideas.

P1010186.JPG P1010185.JPG

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do the rockers have the same lift?
Place flat on table, side by side
Thanks.. I just did as you suggested and with the valve ends sitting on the table, a significantly bigger gap between pad and table surface, at the cam end, with the one on the LHS than the NOS one on the RHS (the used one is not really worn)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ash; you need this book..
38BA2A5C-B4E3-4E39-8F99-B321CC1FD8E5.jpg
Pm me your address and you can borrow it to copy for anoraks corner..
Regards
Nigel.

·
Registered
633 Posts
What are the part numbers you want to know and I’ll look them up for you Ash. I’ll post the book tomorrow.
Nigel.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are the part numbers you want to know and I’ll look them up for you Ash. I’ll post the book tomorrow.
Nigel.
Thanks ..... I am OK for the part numbers and I do have a parts list for the CYB350 but some parts are not in original marked packaging.
I guess the short lead points plate may be 30200-286-970.

Scanning your book will be most useful though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts