Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have various parts from a couple of 72 bikes. A CL350 and a CB350. Let me know if anyone needs anything. I would be more than happy to share anything extra I have for free plus the cost of shipping. Some of it I'm keeping for spare parts, but a lot of it I will never use so I would rather pass them along to someone that can use them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
dougqt said:
I have various parts from a couple of 72 bikes. A CL350 and a CB350. Let me know if anyone needs anything. I would be more than happy to share anything extra I have for free plus the cost of shipping. Some of it I'm keeping for spare parts, but a lot of it I will never use so I would rather pass them along to someone that can use them.

I just picked up a few 350's (two CB's and a CL). I don't have a good tank between them. Any chance you have a gas tank that isn't damaged?

Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Original poster has disappeared- I got an initial response to a pm from him a few weeks ago, than nothing back after that. Something must have happened...

·
Registered
62 Posts
sandman said:
Original poster has disappeared- I got an initial response to a pm from him a few weeks ago, than nothing back after that. Something must have happened...
Same here. No answer to PM's :|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts