Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out the following Honda twins. 1972 CL350 1975 CB200T and 1975 CB360T I have the 350 motor torn down but the other two will be later this winter. The chassis are torn down on all three. E-mail me at [email protected] and I can get a pic and price to you on any part you might want.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I want the cam chain tensioner parts from the cb360

·
Registered
176 Posts
What would you want for the frame and wiring harness for the 360T? I'm considering beginning a slow total restore while still riding what I've got. Also, what do the tach and speedo look like?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric, $50 for the frame, swing-arm and wiring harness plus shipping. The tach and speedo look good and i think I ran them with a cable and power drill to see if they worked $20 for the pair. I can send you pics if you e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks,MItch

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Eric...Please be specific.... Motor (starter motor) or engine?....it'll make it so much easier to find and price for the member that's selling......Plus, we have several non-english speaking members and some of the subtleties of our language are confusing enough.....English is my primary language, and some posts confuse me...... :lol: Steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
In need of a right hand side cover from the CB200T. Do you have them and if so, what kind of shape are they in???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry fo the slow reply on some of these inquirys. The caliper and side covers were sold some time ago. The seat pan question has already been answered, I think. Thanks much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey there. i need an on/off switch assembly from the cb200t. i hope you still have it! i also hope it's the right one i need. the one i have now has no mounting for the front brake lever so i can't.. uh.. use it. help me out!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts