Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING ON THIS BIKE EXCEPT FOR THE ENGINE IS FOR SALE- what's shown is just what I've taken off so far
I have a I believe 1979 (could be anywhere from 79- 88, it doesn't have a MFG tag, only the VIN) CB400A I got as a parts bike. I'm keeping the engine for spare parts for my other CB400A. What I have stripped off so far are:

1978 dash / cluster (no bulbs inside - I took them for spares) includes all necessary wires

left and right handle controls (left is parking brake, right is throttle)

front brake caliper - most likely needs a rebuild

Driver and passenger foot pegs with bolts

Battery box

If you're interested in anything else like any of the wiring or other parts please let me know, I'm only interested in keeping the engine and this is just what I've bothered to take off so far.
Make me an offer, not sure what they're worth and just looking to get them out of the garage and to a good home.
Thanks
Eric

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m very interested in the wheels. How much would you take for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought they were a little nicer, they're in good shape just dirty from being outside, I could do $75 for the set

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have an 81 cb400 Hawk. How much for the controls? I am in Canada.

Thanks. Brad

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd be interested in the side kick stand if you still have it. Mine was cut down in a previous life when the bike had been shortened. I put it back to normal height, all but the kick stand. And I have been using the center stand ever since.

·
Registered
4 Posts
EVERYTHING ON THIS BIKE EXCEPT FOR THE ENGINE IS FOR SALE- what's shown is just what I've taken off so far
I have a I believe 1979 (could be anywhere from 79- 88, it doesn't have a MFG tag, only the VIN) CB400A I got as a parts bike. I'm keeping the engine for spare parts for my other CB400A. What I have stripped off so far are:

1978 dash / cluster (no bulbs inside - I took them for spares) includes all necessary wires

left and right handle controls (left is parking brake, right is throttle)

front brake caliper - most likely needs a rebuild

Driver and passenger foot pegs with bolts

Battery box

If you're interested in anything else like any of the wiring or other parts please let me know, I'm only interested in keeping the engine and this is just what I've bothered to take off so far.
Make me an offer, not sure what they're worth and just looking to get them out of the garage and to a good home.
Thanks
Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts