Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in the wrong forum initially.

Can't title frame, parting out rest of bike. Nearly everything there, low miles, surface rust on some parts but nothing eaten through. There is a front fender not pictured.

Make offers, everything is for sale, and the scraps go to the metal recyclers.

·
Registered
325 Posts
That looks too nice to part out! Could someone use a title service to gain a title for it? Not looking for myself but maybe someone else is interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photographs better than it is. Not worth hundreds of dollars to title a bike that needs a huge amount of work to be worth anything. I'd rather keep other 360's on the road...

I'm through dealing with the SC DMV on this bike. Lesson learned, never buy a title-less bike from GA.

If anyone wants it, I'd be glad to sell everything for $450, you pick up.

It's partially disassembled with the motor out at the moment.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Caminokid said:
I need the mufflers. How much?
There's a little rust perforation near the tip, but otherwise they look pretty good. Do you need the header pipes too? Surface rust on the side closest to the engine but not thinned out or perforated.

I'll get pictures tonight. Say, $25 + shipping for the mufflers only? $35 w/ header pipes?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I kind of would like to keep the engine intact because it seems perfectly fine. Let me pull the cam cover and see how the internals look before I break the engine down further.

Oh yeah, I have a full gasket set for the CB360 as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MattP said:
Caminokid said:
I need the mufflers. How much?
There's a little rust perforation near the tip, but otherwise they look pretty good. Do you need the header pipes too? Surface rust on the side closest to the engine but not thinned out or perforated.

I'll get pictures tonight. Say, $25 + shipping for the mufflers only? $35 w/ header pipes?
consider them sold. PM sent

·
Registered
163 Posts
How about the master cyl. and the brake hose and caliper??

Working condition??

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I'll take the luggage rack and the battery cover if you got it. BTW you'll need to post to Australia. PM me please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
trublu said:
How about the master cyl. and the brake hose and caliper??

Working condition??
Master cylinder and caliper is in good, working condition. Black paint has entirely worn off the master cylinder. The hoses are cracked and should be replaced.

$60 shipped?

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I think the cam guide might be a negative, how about the battery box?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, have the battery box: good condition, though some surface rust.

I haven't had a chance to check mechanical advance condition yet.

Response to above question: Separated out mufflers, will weigh for shipping today.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
sorry I had a change in plans, I think I am out of this one. I "rediscovered" my spare battery box

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does the flasher relay work? I may take it and possibly the battery box off your hands. Also... the starter switch/throttle housing depending on the price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, the flasher relay works, though I think it might be a generic one from the auto parts store.

All wiring is in fantastic condition, all works perfectly (except possibly the coil/condenser).

I will get some pictures of particular parts in the next couple days and post them up.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts