Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short: I started a project in the fall but school and life caught up to me and I don't have time to really work on it and am in need of the money for my other venture (i.e. College) Basically everything is available but I'll post asking prices for a few of the major/more sought after parts. I am willing to part out the engine or sell it as a whole. Please ask if there is any part in particular that you are looking for that is not listed, as I likely have it. I will update when items are sold. Make me an offer on any part listed and we can try and work things out price wise. Willing to ship (Buyer pays shipping) or deliver/be available for pickup to the local area (Zip code 40504, KY). Pictures available on request.

Gas Tank -- 50.00 (Will fit any CM model 1979-83 and also a few other models although I am unsure specifically which ones) (Red, Original decals.)
Seat -- 60.00 Great Condition. Original Upholstery.
Front wheel/Back wheel -- 55.00 each or 100.00 for the set
Original Handlebars -- 25.00
Speed/Tach -- 25.00
Headlight -- 25.00
Tail Light + rear turn signals -- 40.00
Front fender -- 30.00
Rear Fender -- 30.00 (Willing to bundle with taillight)
Front Fork -- 90.00
Exhaust system -- Will sell entire system (both sides) for 100.00 or part out depending on offers
Back Suspension Springs -- 35.00 for both 20.00 a piece
Side Panels -- 45.00 a piece or 80.00 for both of them (Red, original decals, good condition)
Carbs -- 50.00 for either side or 90.00 for the set.

Anything you're looking for, no matter how large or small I likely have. Please don't hesitate to ask for a quote or make an offer. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What else can you tell me about the gas tank ? straight, internal rust, photos ?
thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Id like to stand in line behind TuLou2 for the tank, let me know if he passes!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Frame??? Looking for a frame with title.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've not heard anything more from the seller. Its ok with me if you want to pursue the tank.
Sounds good, thanks. Ill send him a PM and see if i can get a response

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am interested in the Speedometer & Tach. Can you post a pic of the front and back of them please?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, sorry guys, I hadn't gotten a chance to check back in a few days. I will try to post pictures over the next few days and message all those who have shown interest in specific parts tonight.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just received the Speedo & Tach. They look great Thanks for the quick shipping. I am excited to get these put on hopefully this weekend. Thanks again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is there any update on the tank?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've been out of town the past few days so I haven't had a chance to do any work on it.
Alright, just wanted to make sure that I didnt somehow miss you sending in some pictures to my email. Thanks agian for all the help

1 - 20 of 33 Posts