I will happily test for you.pamcopete said:Got a bike!
1973 CB450. Perfect. That's the model that I started the development on a couple of years ago, so the final development should move pretty quickly. As I mentioned above, I already have the electronics,the PC board and the rotor done. Just have to do the final design on the plate and it will be ready to go.
I will be looking for a few Beta testers when I get to the first production stage. It will first come first serve with the following criteria:
1. Own a CB450 or CB350 Twin.
2. Ride on a regular basis, at least once a week.
3. Your bike must be running good as I do not want engine problems to affect the test results.
4. Report back with some observations after every ride. You can just say "No problems, 20 mile ride" if that is the case.
5. Detailed report on any installation difficulties.
6. Willing to change out any parts that are revised and continue reporting results.
The Beta testing will go on for no more than a month. You get to keep the ignition system, if you want to. The system will sell for $109.95 plus coils. The beta test units will not include new coils, but you can use your stock coils.