Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I am interested in buying a kickstart lever, broken by the previous owner.

Thank you.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
I hate to mention that some information is lacking....But what bike do you need this for?... Please specify year, model and "K" when requesting parts......

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eek, my apologies...

Here is the bike itself, and for the life of me, I can't seem to find where I hid the title
(hasn't been registered/ridden) in over 5 years)

Is the yr, model (besides 360t) able to be determined from this pic:

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
360T was specific enough in this case.... I'll check my spares piles for the kicker... Steve

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Checked under the seat, nothing..i will look at the neck, and if all else fails resort to the toolbox.

Thank you guys.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to your post bird, just from looking at the manuals, and the specifications, i am 99.98% sure it is a 76' 360t

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, im a newb but it doesnt look too much like the first pic i posted

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, while on ebay, cl or any similar sites, that is definitely a rule to live by.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I put wow in the title of every auction I've ever listed. I've got 100% feedback and sold things on Ebay worth several hundred dollars before... I know, small potatoes but still...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Bobblehead said:
You know, I violated one of my own rules about E-Bay: NEVER trust someone who puts "WOW!" in their ad title. :roll: I saw that and didn't check his ad out fully.
Yeah, I bought a bike part from an EBay guy once - the package he sent had a hand-written label (in his own handwriting) sent to a non-existent address (not even the right town or zip). I had paid using PayPal, which always includes the proper mailing address.
I had to drive 60 miles to the UPS warehouse (only open to the public a few hours per day) to pick it up - when I gave him "neutral" feedback (trying to be nice about it), he absolutely savaged me with his own negative feedback. Other vendors refused to sell to me for 6 months after that, till it dropped off the record.

Takes all types.........

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Upon further inspection, I found i dont need the starter..but instead the kick starter shaft, the end broke off inside my kick starter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts