Honda Twins banner

Should we......?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noting that there has been a goodly number of members with CB/CM 400/450 bikes, we Mods are interested in EVERYONE'S opinion on creating a separate listing for them. (much like the DOHC 450's have)..... While all posts will still appear in the "view active topics" section, and every member will still be able to read and reply to them, we thought it might make it easier to reference the bike specific posts if they "file" in their own section ......
The poll will let you express your interest (or lack thereof) or objections to this potential change..... It will last only 7 days, so please express your thoughts
Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Thanks for putting this poll together Steve

Jason

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was way easier than I thought it would be... Nice feature to have!.... :D Steve

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
amsheridan07 said:
When is this going to be crated?
Soon. Trying to figure out something to keep it smooth.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
burke7391 said:
Where would those of us who had CB250Ts, CB250Ns, CM250,etc i.e. same bikes with 250 engines be put???
Also isnt there just as many 350s and 360s?

yes. yes, and yes?

the plan is to create a category for each of these 'families' of twins to help everyone discern their model grouping. Then we can have folks be experts in their fields answering questions about their models...

I will try to have something together by this weekend.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Wow. :shock: Ambition levels like this make me have to go get something done on the bike now. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts