Honda Twins banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Here's a quick question. Why is it when I hit the new button the list has post from all kinds of different dates listed? Some are old and some are new. Shouldn't it list the newest ones 1st? Am I missing something, maybe something to click to list them in order from newest 1st.
It might be this adjustment - I did it in the first week or so and when I click "New" I just get the new, unread posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not a big fan of change, but as I've gotten used to the new format, it's fine. I still peruse it and participate when I have something useful to say, so no change there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It might be this adjustment - I did it in the first week or so and when I click "New" I just get the new, unread posts
I'm new here, but this format change has taken place across many forums that I've been a member of for years and years.

I also click on "New" in the upper right hand corner to get the latest posts, but would find it handier to have new posts displayed in order in the bar on the right that has the description of the forum, number of post, number of member, contributors, communities, and forum staff.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts