Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys and gals, I really need some help. I've been searching for a very long time and I cannot find this part. Can someone make one magically appear from thin air? My bike is an 1972 CB175 K6 SS. Thanks for any help or advice in advance.:-?

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Brent, I think the missing item in the picture of cmsnl.com's listings is the rear gas tank mount rubber (he highlighted the part number in blue - but I had to use a magnifying glass to be able to tell)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Part # looks to be 176(1?)3336000, description is “cushion, fuel tank”.

CUSHION,FUEL TANK
CUSHION,FUEL TANK

product number: 17613336000
rating:
€ 16.50

add to cart

[Re: duplicate posts. No, I don’t have ADD, I replied to this thread, went to research a part #, returned to this page and my reply still showed in draft form and not yet sent. I added the additional info, hit reply again and see there are now two replies from me. I left the page, did more research, returned to the page and again, my reply showed as still in draft form. I hit refresh and “then” my reply showed up as posted. Weird to have to refresh to see what is posted as my reply. Am I alone here with making duplicate replies because of this? Ipad anomaly? Personal problem? Lol ]

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
[Re: duplicate posts. No, I don’t have ADD, I replied to this thread, went to research a part #, returned to this page and my reply still showed in draft form and not yet sent. I added the additional info, hit reply again and see there are now two replies from me. I left the page, did more research, returned to the page and again, my reply showed as still in draft form. I hit refresh and “then” my reply showed up as posted. Weird to have to refresh to see what is posted as my reply. Am I alone here with making duplicate replies because of this? Ipad anomaly? Personal problem? Lol ]
Just like the idiosyncrasies of our bikes, you have to learn them about this site. If you post pictures, for example, you might not be able to view them immediately after you post - I learned long ago to go to my profile or another post and then come right back, then you can view them. If you post text, then use the back arrow on the browser to review or add text, it goes back to the post as if it's a draft - but it isn't, you're just seeing the page as it was before you clicked "Post Quick Reply" and if you add anything, the site thinks it's a new post with all the same included plus what you've added... it isn't you (unless you don't learn to adjust to it! :lol: )

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I've known someone who bought from them, they can be okay or sometimes a bit sketchy... but for that price (wow), I'd keep looking for a good used one

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Reactions: I-Ride-A-ホンダ
1 - 11 of 11 Posts