Honda Twins banner

Old honda items clearout.

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  GAMD5 
#1 ·
If you see anything interesting e mail me at bobbyjoesaxby@aol.com.I can take better pics or give dimensions but please don't ask me what models there off.I bought all these from the daughter of a chap who died in 1995 who was honda mad.All proceeds will go to MENCAP but I'm in the UK so please allow postage costs before you offer anything for any item.Regards Chris.

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
If anyones absolutley certain what model anything in pics fits please let me know model.I will then be able to put it on ebay.So far I've raised £25.00 for MENCAP. Regards Chris.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Just to let you know progress so far there was a gear lever and kickstart in pic CB125K3 those items are now gone with the other small stuff thats what made the first £25.00 for mencap.Thanks to those who are helping Carbs may be for that model? Regards Chris

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Hi Steve,
Good Idea.I'll leave them on site here until after Christmas just in case any Honda Twins site lads want any.I use flea bay a lot and good prices are made.However my main concern is to put the bits back with the bikes where they belong.Whoever sees what they want can decide on the price they give.MENCAP is a good charity but the bikers still come first.Regards & thanks.Chris.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.