At least by the graphics it looks to be one. don

·
Registered
608 Posts
uuh the whole bike is a CL not a SL

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
In my area it definitely wouldn't be worth $1000, let alone $500...

Check out that steering damper though..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Meaning worth less?

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
I hate to argue with Jayel, but it IS an SL... the welded rear fender loop and steering damper bracket, and cable operated rear drum give that away.... However, on the SL 350 K0's, the frame WAS just a modified CL frame... The pipes definately are CL not SL..... :shock:

·
Registered
608 Posts
66Sprint said:
I hate to argue with Jayel, but it IS an SL... the welded rear fender loop and steering damper bracket, and cable operated rear drum give that away.... However, on the SL 350 K0's, the frame WAS just a modified CL frame... The pipes definately are CL not SL..... :shock:
no arguement I was just going by the pipes so if it's a SL it's a SL, I like to do something stupid each day..... just to stay in practice :oops:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yikes, $1000 for a non-running bike that needs to be assembled? And it didn't say anything about a title?

Even your $500 offer is too high for my locale, they should make your deal. More like $350-$400 I think... IF it has a clear title.

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Yep...A buck a cc for a TITLED bike (complete or nearly complete) that the engine will kick through on and you "feel" some compression... Maybe another $.35/$.50 a cc IF you can ride it away..... I'd go $400 tops on that one if its titled and I just HAD to have it....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts