Honda Twins banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Links are dead either dropbox stopped handling them or the OP stopped using droppbox.

Parts catalogs are simple to find, almost every dealer has online parts fiches that you can look up with parts listed right there. My favorite is Western Honda in Arizona.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Are any of you aware of a Honda "official" accessories catalog? Something they would have used to accessorize your purchase back in the day.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Are any of you aware of a Honda "official" accessories catalog? Something they would have used to accessorize your purchase back in the day.
I'm sure there was something of that nature at one time. So much of the older documentation hit the trash bin over the years it's a struggle to find anything. If you do come across any old literature let me know, I keep an offsite library of this stuff so everything ends up in one place.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone on here have a copy of the files from the original post? The links are now dead.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for the same thing. I restored my moms on CB30K and it was like new. My son took it out and got it into a wobble and lost it. Crash bars saved the base bike, lost a saddle bag, set of bars and broke the lower front engine mount casting ear, and steering stops knocked off of the lower triple clamp/stem. I have a CL 350 same year, but the lower clamp appears to be different. Don't know if they are interchangeable or not. I am going to swap the lower case halves between the engines to keep the matching numbers on moms bike. I plan on taking it on the Tiddler Run across country when it is complete again. Would love to have the parts to show me what is the same, what is different and what is interchangeable. She put the high bars on it, but I still have the originals.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah Links are dead but it was a lifetime ago still if anyone has a copy of this I'd really appreciate a
copy of your copy ta very much

·
Registered
91 Posts
any news on this? I am not 'puter literate, so if it's not easy, I can't figure it out. sure would like to have parts info.
thanks Rod in AZ

21 - 31 of 31 Posts