Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting rid of a bunch of OEM Honda (and other) tools that I've accumulated over the years. $3 each, + shipping, if you want more than 3 or 4 let me know and we can swing a deal. I'd prefer to ship them USPS priority small box for $7, don't think they'll be much cheaper other ways. I'll be back to PHX and can ship these Oct 17 or 18. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

tools.jpg
12/10mm -- there are four in the picture but I have 5
14/10mm -- I have one
17/14mm -- I have 3
22mm eye wrench -- I have 3
24mm eye wrench -- I have one
For these, first come first served gets the handles that go with them
A few different pin spanners -- the far left one adjusts the preload on stock CB350F shocks (and I am presuming others, and I have two of them. The others I am not sure, maybe steering neck?
Spark plug wrench -- I have three.
There is a set of HM pliers
There is a red and a black screwdriver handle, one with JIS, one with flat (although the flat is broken off at the tip and would need to be ground down to work)

Other stuff: a couple more plug wrenches, (one is 19mm/P; one is 18/19mm; one is bigger, perhaps for twin plugs?)
13/11mm spanner
10/8mm spanner

And Kawasaki 22mm and 27mm eye wrenches with handle.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Pic not showing. Can you repost the pic for us? Thanks.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: dtsmjr8dan

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stuff that is spoken for so far:

Red-handled JIS screwdriver, 2 plug wrenches, 10/8, 12/10, 17/14, 14/10 spanners, pin wrench, 22 and 24mm eye wrenche, Kowalski wrenches, black-handled screwdriver, pliers.

Still plenty of stuff to go, plug wrench, set of pliers, spanners, eye wrenches, pin wrenches...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts