Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any kind of reference the lists the actual sizes of the nuts, bolts and other fasteners on a particular bike? I have a '76 CB360 and there are more than a fair share of semi-stripped screw heads and mismatched bolts. It looks like the PO had a 'spares' bucket of fasteners and picked whatever would hold it together. Someone had mentioned that they use socket(allen) screws for mant replacements and that is a great idea. I found a mention here of the website www.boltdepot.com and it looks like they have just about anything I would need. I just don't know how to identify them.

Thanks,

jon

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
The Honda parts manual (parts book) shows every bolt and nut along with its threading pitch and length....Some older models have a mixture of ISO and JIS fasteners....

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the parts book available online or in a pdf?

·
Registered
703 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dirtbag said:
drones76 said:
Dirtbag said:
Very nice. Did they send an itemized size list of the parts? Is it a prepackaged set or does he just know what to put in the packages?

Were you happy with the quality?
They were all labeled and polished in separate baggies.
I orderered it. Too much work to piece it out. Thanks for the heads up. There is a similar set from Z1 in NY. They did not include washers. Did you use the washers on you bike?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yah there are 2 washers on the head cover that I used and on the header clamps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts