Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Perhaps someone here will be able to identify from the pictures just which Honda twin they might fit.

Any chance you have a manufacturers part number?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh how i wish. I have looked it over 10 times and there is not a stamped number to be found. I have been told it is a MAC. for a CB360.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Didn't this exact pipe(same pics) just sell on Ebay at $315, listed as a 450 but lots of talk on forums that it doesn't appear to be.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are correct,It bid to 315$ from a bidder in Singapore. He did not pay and is now dragging his feet,so i still have it. All i want to do is sell the damn thing to someone that wants it. I asked forum members here and they told me it looks like a CB360 pipe. I sent some measurement to a fellow looking for a CB450 K2 pipe and he thought it would work. Who knows,maybe i should just hand it on the wall.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The only thing i can think of is that this dealer also sold Suzuki. Maybe they are for a T500 or something. What throws me off is the flange,there are no collars.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Did the dealer also sell Triumphs? Many older Triumphs had exhaust collars that also acted as clamps to hold the pipes onto the exhaust spigots. If the head pipes are slotted where they contact the cylinder head, there is a good chance your exhaust is designed for a British bike. The head pipe angle is definitely wrong for a DOHC CB450, as the DOHC head pipes are parallel to each other.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greeting. The dealer sold Honda,Suzuki and Harley Davidson. There are no slots in the head pipe flange,which makes me believe that a clamp slid over the flange and them a collar in between. This has turned it a "mystery pipe".LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts