Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything seems to be attached correctly to the battery (will post a picture tommorow) but I am not getting any juice to the electricals, like the horn, lights, blinkers etc. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Please edit your profile through the "user control panel" to include some sort of location, and include your bike in your "signature." That way we know what bike you're speaking of.

GB :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
if nothing works look at the ground, its the "common" problem (awful pun)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha oops. its a 71 cl350. I am still trying to figure this website out. I have many bikes a 75 cb550, 74 yamaha dt250, 76 honda mt 125, 71 cl350, 71 sl175 hoping to have a kawi triple soon. Just checked the cl 350 and the battery has been charging all night still no power, I am about to give up and just put it in the shop and have them fix it.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
To edit your details, check out the member introduction section and read the post at the top entitled "new members please read"

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Put your positive lead of your multimeter on the positive terminal of the battery and the negative lead on a metal part of the bike. You should get a reading of battery voltage. If you dont the ground wire to the frame is not making connection. Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts