Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a second bike my friend offered me his Ninja 300, Looks interesting as an intro to manual bike and good on fuel economy.

What's everyones opinions on them?

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I haven't ridden a 300, but I have ridden a 250 twin. It was peppy and light. I found the steering too quick for my style of riding, though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe its EFI so that could be nice. Im still very young so the quick handling should be alright

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I understand the 300 with efi really unleashed the potential of the 250's platform. For me I'd go with a Kawasaki 400, but if the price is right...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's more because I know the owner, I know how the bikes been taken care of.

I understand it's not exactly a fast bike but thats alright

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 250 that I just put new cams/rocker arms into. Looks like it was ran with some unusual adjustments done on the chain tensioner. I think it will be my next project. It’s in line at the moment, in the “hold” corner. I pulled off all the fairings and while the frame is unusual, I think it should be my chance to get into a little modification there. I’ve ridden them before and they are a blast. Nimble.

Yes, that is a Gatorade bottle for a temp tank. I had my tank-on-a-stick occupied at the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts