Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 2004 Nighthawk 250 last month. The stock mirrors gave a great view of my elbows and arms (I wear a 52 jacket). I picked up some mirror extensions that work like a charm. Fit perfect and extend the mirrors perfectly. They still buzz compared to my NC700X or ZX6E but they are at least usable.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was thinking of getting something like this too. Usually I can just move my head / arm a little bit and I see what I need to see but I suppose this would be easier. I was thinking of just getting longer mirror stems though, wouldn't that be simpler?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I picked up a 2004 Nighthawk 250 last month. The stock mirrors gave a great view of my elbows and arms (I wear a 52 jacket). I picked up some mirror extensions that work like a charm. Fit perfect and extend the mirrors perfectly. They still buzz compared to my NC700X or ZX6E but they are at least usable.
So they are 10 mm threads?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks. Ordered a set from amazon, should get that tomorrow or Friday... It will definitely make it easier to see what's going on back there... Also received the breather tube plug, don't know why it was missing but it was so I put a new one back...

·
Registered
505 Posts
I installed mine and I like them. It's definitely an improvement, but I still have to move my arms around a little though, that's probably normal. I set my left mirror to show only a small portion of my shoulder, so I have a good vision of what's on my rear left, and my right one to look more directly behind me (but that's where I need to move my arm out of the way a little to get a better view). That plus abundantly turning my head and I feel like I have a good grasp of what's going on around me... not sure if there's a 'definitive' method of doing it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts