Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had really nice weather today so I went on a short 50 mile ride with my CB500 four. Felt really good and relaxing as I have not been riding as much as I usually do this summer.

[attachment=2:r5f9zv2r]FILE0317-1024.jpg[/attachment:r5f9zv2r]

[attachment=1:r5f9zv2r]FILE0321-1024.jpg[/attachment:r5f9zv2r]

[attachment=0:r5f9zv2r]FILE0356-1024-hue.jpg[/attachment:r5f9zv2r]

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
It was a great day for a ride in Massachusetts too, rode the speed triple though, the Honda is suffering from an acute case of lost license plate itis.. was tooling about a few weeks ago and my buddy pulls up and says " wheres your plate dude?" no idea, so we snuck home with decidedly less bravado. (his headlight was out too) we were a real pair, loud exhausts, no blinkers, minimal mirrors, he has tall apes. I bet we saw 10 cops in 3 miles.

As for today's ride:
I did get in a super nice smooth and straight 2 gear uphill wheelie, had to be a hundred yards.. And a fat burnout though a busy intersection. I always like to let the neighbors know I'm not dead yet, good to come off the mountain every once and a while and terrorize the peasants. Besides, its a public service, I meet people every day who wish they knew exactly what the under side of a speed triple looks like!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Saturday was beautiful in Connecticut, perfect riding weather.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Looks like a beautiful day Ronny. What kind of temps are you having over there now? Across the pond here in Newfoundland its getting colder. This past week its been single digits, but still nice riding weather as long as its not wet.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HerrDeacon said:
Looks like a beautiful day Ronny. What kind of temps are you having over there now? Across the pond here in Newfoundland its getting colder. This past week its been single digits, but still nice riding weather as long as its not wet.
Yesterday was around 13° C (55° F) so it's getting cold here too. Colder than this takes the fun out of biking as it gets difficult to stay warm on longer rides.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Autumn-Spring the best time to ride. Good to see you out on your bike Ronny, takes the mind off things for awhile, centres the body, sprit and puts the World in order OR just feels bloody great :D :D We have roads that go forever but no towns/villagers/buildings/stopping spots/trees for hours so i can get a little boring, whereas you Europeans have some of the best roads with lots to see and do, makes me want to cry... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts