Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
my name is brian (bikeman)
i am in my senior years but have had bikes since i was 13.i have aquired a ca95 year =1964,have made a new loom for it and it is running nice now i bought it because i had a c95 when i was 16 am going to fit indicators when i can find a starter/indicator switch round type as fitted to c95 this is for safety reasons have obtained a few bits and pieces and will try to do a full restoration next year i also have 2x 250 superdreams 1x1978 1x1980 which is still in a million pieces and a cbf 600 which is getting a bit heavy these days nice to be on here and looking forward to some nice chats ps i am in uk merseyside

· Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi Brian,

Two wet dreams, I mean nightmares, sorry superdreams...but at least they are tax and not exempt.

SD"s are great on back roads here and always bring a smile to my face. If I had a new one ( and a support van ) I would without hesitation go round the world on one.

You know of CMSNL.com for the very informative exploded views etc..

We hope to rescue a very sad looking sd250 in the next few weeks, the prodigal son as it were, which will need a deep deep full service etc., but we know it's a viable bike and will provide inexpensive ( dam well hope so ! ) basic transport for years to come.

They seem to have acquired cult status here in the UK, god knows why and prices have shot up.

Enjoy the forum, you are not alone.

Pictures of your c95 would be nice, use the paper clip in the tool box just below the text entry box...

Dd23

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi dd23 good luck with the sds it has took me ages to find out how to reply, my sd is finished but it has a 4into 1 exhaust on i have a new collector box/silencers in the loft to fit on when weather picks up very cold here,have took some photos of ca95 and will try to post on here are u in the uk
regards brian

· Registered
1,711 Posts
That will be unique...motad 2 into 1 give a real wieght avantage, sadly they went bust I think ?

Yep, cold and miserable here today, was quite nice Saturday and Friday, Noah's day off. UK based, Liverpool being our adopted "capital" but you guys speak wierd welsh 😁.

I have to say sd's seem to have lasted the test of time, apart from.........

Still, ours run ok. Fingers crossed.

Looking forward to rescuing that sorry SD, the to-do list will be quite long on it. Probably end up as a so called rat bike. No point spending lots on it like a good paint job on the tank as some local moron will only scratch the thing, or try to nick it.

· Registered
2 Posts
That will be unique...motad 2 into 1 give a real wieght avantage, sadly they went bust I think ? Yep, cold and miserable here today, was quite nice Saturday and Friday, Noah's day off. UK based, Liverpool being our adopted "capital" but you guys speak wierd welsh 😁. I have to say sd's seem to have lasted the test of time, apart from......... Still, ours run ok. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to rescuing that sorry SD, the to-do list will be quite long on it. Probably end up as a so called rat bike. No point spending lots on it like a good paint job on the tank as some local moron will only scratch the thing, or try to nick it.
hi only 7 miles from l/pool,my daughter lives there do not know if i will do my other s/d too busy with c95 its a small bike the type you could pick up and put under your arm if you break down ,that is what i am doing with c95 going to ride it and maybe restore next year plenty of parts on ebay for sds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts