Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a 450 for a while, preferably a CL, as that's what I had back in the day.
Can use all the help I can get!
Maybe see some familiar names from 305 or 750 forums?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang it!!!
Followed up on a local lead for a CB450 for sale that turned out to be a 75 CL360.....
The search continues

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Yeah....And where exactly in WV is that CL 360?... Got a phone number?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
doug350 said:
Where are you located, I have a guy here in Louisville that has a cl450 for sale.
Princeton, WV...sorry bout that...thought I put it in the profile, but guess not!
That's a ways away, but if it is a deal who knows.....got any other info on the bike, price etc?
Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
66Sprint said:
Yeah....And where exactly in WV is that CL 360?... Got a phone number?
The bike is in Bluefield, WV.
It is supposed to be a a blue 75 CL 360 original shape that looks good.
Asking price supposed to be $1250.00.
I didn't persue it once I finally got ahold of the owner and found out the model.
All the info except model was from a friend who went to look at another bike he had advertised a while back.....and thought it was a 450!
Don't really feel comfortable putting out his phone # without his ok as he is pretty sick.
I don't mind contacting him back for the ok, though, if someone is interested.
He may even be a member for all I know?

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
I understand about someone else's phone number.... It's a bit steep for my budget anyway.......Thank-you though.....Steve

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
66Sprint said:
I understand about someone else's phone number.... It's a bit steep for my budget anyway.......Thank-you though.....Steve
I thought it sounded a little high, but I'm not up on the 350/60's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.