Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone,

Recently picked up two CL350's (71 and 72) off craigslist for...well, almost nothing. Damn you Craigslist. My original plan was to make a race bike and make the other a street legal cafe racer.

As I'm starting to take parts off and get through the layers of mud and rust I'm really discovering why so many people use them as vintage racers. THey are bullet proof, parts are everywhere, there are some great examples of everything for stock to full custom racers.

I look forward to learning from the board. thanks

justin

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome Justin.

Read through some of the project threads for ideas on the various directions you can go. You've really found the right place for information and help.

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
Hi Justin:

Welcome, good to hear someone new join in my neck of the woods.
I'm doing about the same as you...I"m in the final phases of my cafe build and looking for a race bike now.
look me up if you make it out to Annapolis

cheers,
john

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
outobie said:
Hi Justin:

Welcome, good to hear someone new join in my neck of the woods.
I'm doing about the same as you...I"m in the final phases of my cafe build and looking for a race bike now.
look me up if you make it out to Annapolis

cheers,
john

Hey John,

I'm always in between Baltimore and Annapolis but some of my favorite spots to ride is northern Balt. county. THe farmers must hate it when a gang of hooligan come by on motorcycles but some fun roads indeed.

I have friend who is a WERA road racer so I'll ask if he knows of any race bikes complete or not.

thanks everyone, going through the post looking for knowledge and ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts