Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I'm brand new to this site as of today. I have a 1970 CB350. I love it! Over all it's in great shape, low mileage, but it's still a 40 year old bike. I'll probably be posting here periodically looking for tips on improving it's performance and fixing minor problems. I also look forward to sharing some pics and seeing some of yours.

Ride on...
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome. That is a beauty! What have you done thus far? I hope to find a 1970 as my next project as that is my birth year. I am a newbie here, but have already gleaned quite a bit of useful information. The wealth of knowledge here that is readily shared is amazing.
Good luck.

Rick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rick! Thanks!
Well lets see...
I've replaced the mufflers, coated the inside of the tank, new petcock and fuel line, new throttle cable, clutch cable, brake cable, replaced the starter/button assembly, new tires front and back, new rectifier, new battery, new plugs and new air filters. Basically a few cosmetics, and some typical maintenance parts for a 40 year old bike. It only has a little over 2k miles on it.

Hopefully I can find some answers to my current shift and acceleration issues here.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Welcome, neighbor.
I think the 1970 350 in gold is probably my favorite, aesthetically speaking, of the cb350. Your bike is in really excellent shape.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group. I agree that those gold 350s are one of the best looking 350s out there.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Gorgeous bike. Welcome!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow ! I Assume that's your bike in your avitar.
Is that original paint and wing ???

It's beautiful !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on my bike! I really love it too. The guy I was buying it from had 3 bikes to choose from and the other 2 were CB 350 Fours in dark green. Both were very cool, but not as nice condition, higher miles, etc... But I fell in love with the Gold one instantly. And yes that is my bike in my avatar.

All the paint and emblems are original. The headlight case and air filter covers are a bit faded, but the tank is awesome. It's by no means perfect (it just photographs well). :D
The tank has a few minor rust pits and gas stains, but no dents and overall real nice. I doubt I'll ever be able to part with her. Thanks again and I'm glad to be here and see all the cool, old Hondas living on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts