Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I've been reading around on the site for the past couple days and finnally decided to join it. I have two 82 CM 450s that are the identical to each other one is mine and the other is my fiances which I bought for her. I will post pics when i can as of right now I cant because I'm down in Texas training for the Air Force. When i get home I'm going to start turning my bike into a cafe bike cause i think they look awesome. Untill i get home I'm going to save up some money for the project and research what all i want to do to my bike. I hope to learn alot more from this site and enjoy reading on other peoples projects.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome Chris. I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of those bikes. As much as the "Old" 450s are awesome bikes, I really like the "New" 450s too.

If you're training in Texas I suspect you're at Lackland AFB. As much as you may not care for it now it's a real slice of heaven compared to what it was 40+ years ago! :evil:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome. Good luck in both training and your future rebuild.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well not excatly the best pic in the word of them but ill give it a shot camera phone pic. And I'm currently in San Angelo, San Antoino was alright didnt see much while I was there but thats not what I was there to do.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts