Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Neil from England. I have recently bought a 1971 CB450K4 in Polynesian blue (I believe that's the colour - photo below) and thought it best to sign up here for all the benefits this place can give me with my classic Honda stewardship.

I've had bikes on and off since I was 16 (I'm now 35) so its always been in my blood. Although I'm not much of a home spannerer, so thought a classic Honda would be the path of least resistance as I embark on my classic bike journey (I want to ride it more than fix it).

Anyways, looking forward to saying hi to you all, and getting involved where I can. I've yet to name the old girl, but here she is (photo's taken from the dealer auction site classified):

s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Neil... and a very nice bike you're bought, my father had one exactly like it when I was in high school, right down to the color. As for not being much in the spanner department (wrench over here :D ), I'm afraid these vintage bikes might be a bit more needy than you anticipate at times - but this is the best forum on the internet for getting the help you need, so when the questions come up, feel free to start a thread and ask away. Oh, and post more pictures after you get it... we love pictures

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ancientdad,

I do have a few more photos, will upload them later. I actually got it a week and a half ago. first bike in 5 years (Sold my last to fund my wedding, SWMBO said I could get another if/when we could afford it, unfortunately for her, we now can!). Only been out once on it, but the bug came back like it was never away. Bring on the summer!

I do plan to pick many brains on things, so my post count will shoot up at a rate on knots in no time, no doubt.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Beautiful bike! Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Balderz002

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Lovely ride! Congrats!
Where about in the UK?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts