Honda Twins banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say hello to everyone here , I have ben working on my 78 CB400 for a while and just love the great information here on the site , I am not new to motorcycles but new to the Cafe Racer style of bike .

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post some photos of your bike. Everyone here likes photos. Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Welcome. And to reiterate what everyone else already stated, pics or it didn't happen :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to th forum. You'll need a proper Factory Service Manual and we have the best there is. PM sent.

Reactions: Elisabeth

·
Banned
854 Posts
Welcome, where in Ma are you? Actually a bunch of New England members here.

·
Registered
725 Posts
You've done a nice job it looks like a fun bike too ride. If you don't want a rear fender you might consider a "mudflap" coming down from the seat (double inner tube thickness sorta thing, but nicer) to redirect the road grit the tire will fling at the engine. You could make it easily removable. Not knowing how it fits you, it appears to be a long stretch over the tank. If you move your controls back and up it will unfold you, gives you more leverage and takes some of the weight off your wrists.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You've done a nice job it looks like a fun bike too ride. If you don't want a rear fender you might consider a "mudflap" coming down from the seat (double inner tube thickness sorta thing, but nicer) to redirect the road grit the tire will fling at the engine. You could make it easily removable. Not knowing how it fits you, it appears to be a long stretch over the tank. If you move your controls back and up it will unfold you, gives you more leverage and takes some of the weight off your wrists.
I am a tall for a girl (5'9") and it suits me just fine , there are pannels under the set that hold much of the electrical , bike in the pictures isn't finished I have since added a small fender in the back , thanks for the feedback , sorry I didn't get back to anyone on the forums sooner , lits of real life been happening lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts