Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I’m Craig from Panama City Beach Florida. I joined to link up with Honda enthusiasts for my not so computer savvy friend Stan. I don’t own any Honda’s but work on my 2 BSA’s. We’re working on his 1974 CL200 Scrambler. Anyway, glad to be a part of the group.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Craig, and Stan - hopefully you didn't suffer too much damage from the hurricane. My daughter lives in the area and I know she's okay, but that's about all (she doesn't keep in touch well). You'll find a lot of knowledge here for the CL200, they'll be along as the questions arise. Pictures are, as you might imagine, a big help when it comes to determining what's wrong and offering answers. Pics of the bike are a great start.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. We got really lucky here at the beach compared to Panama City and parts east who got hammered with 150+ mph winds. My neighborhood got 120+ sustained winds. Fences and trees down, and I had my roof replaced last week due to wind damage, but nothing like just east of us. Hope your daughter came out ok. Thanks for welcoming us to the group!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts