Honda Twins banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name is Brandon and Im new to the forum. I have had several 80s honda scooters as well as a 2003 yamaha zuma growing up over the past years. My dad has had 3 Honda shadows of different years over the past few years and I Have driven them around quite a bit so after selling my scooters and having been without for a few years I decided I wanted to find a Japanese motorcycle. The shadow however isnt my style. I love the look of the vintage hondas, so after a bit of constant craigslist searching I found and picked this up alittle over a week ago. I love it. 1975 honda cb200t. Already have had several people try to buy it off me and compliment it. I love riding a vintage honda!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Hey new to the forum, just saying hi. (Picture inside)

Thanks everyone! And thanks HerrDeacon for posting the picture. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts

Sweet bike. I get more coments on my 350 than any of my Goldwings :cool:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts

Znabb said:
Great photo by the way with the background in B/W and the bike in color.
Yeah - how'd he do that????

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts

tbpmusic said:
Znabb said:
Great photo by the way with the background in B/W and the bike in color.
Yeah - how'd he do that????
Most likely Photoshop or some other editing software. Really makes the bike jump out of the picture, especially with a nice colour thats on that 200.

I did a similar thing with a pic of my Gladius a while back, monotoned the background and made it look 'cartoony'.

·
Registered
272 Posts

That's a gorgeous 200. I'd like to marry it, tell her I love her and ride her over the threshhold to my house.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Hey new to the forum, just saying hi. [up to date photos

here are a couple up to date photos of the bike now that its getting warm enough to take it out of the garage...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! The color is the original gold color. I'm so happy its warm enough to get her out of the garage. High of 56 here today.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the feedback guys! Its much appreciated. Also as far as pictures go, if anyone is on the market for a decent affordable dslr camera I highly recommend the Pentax KX. Most people go Canon or Nikon, and pay no mind to Pentax cameras. I have Pentax cameras ranging from the early 80s to now and I love them all. I also like being different. They also come in a multitude of cool colors. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts