Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a 1975 cl360 from this...

To this...

I have 2 more cb350 read to start as well as a 75 cl200.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I have acquired a strong liking for these old hondas. I love the information and knowledge that is at this sight. I hope I can learn form all of you and hopefully I can pass something of value on as well.

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
AFAIK....The CL 200 was only produced as the 1974 model..... Yours may be titled as a '75, but..........

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
66, you know I think that I had herd that. It was parked in the timber at my in-laws place for years. My son used to play on it. So when my father in-law pass my son got the bike. He is only 12 so I have a view years to do it. I have also learned that parts are a little hard to come by. The motor is seized and is missing the rear tire. Besides that it is all there.

P.S. I am having a are time getting a picture onto my profile. I have tried up loading as well as a http address. No luck. The file size is to big or the pixles are wrong. Any ideas??

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Avatars ARE size limited, and I too had trouble with pix until I uploaded them to a "web" storage site.... I use photobucket...(it's free)....

As for engine parts, the CB models are essentially identical, and lots of 160/175/185 stuff can work for body and wheels

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Berb said:
66, you know I think that I had herd that. It was parked in the timber at my in-laws place for years.

In those days bikes were often titled as the year they sold, not the year of manufacture.
Your VIN tag should have 1974 on it......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts