Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all! I'm Melissa from Alabama.
My family has lived on our property since 1923. Lately I have been trying to go through things here while my grandmother is still here to tell me what's important. The family owns close to 100 acres.
In the very back corner of our pasture, I found this Honda CL350 Scrambler hidden under years of saw briar growth. I am unable to read the VIN due to rust. I will try to get some rust off soon and hopefully be able to read it.
My grandmother says she really doesn't remember where it came from. (She is 82) It is not in the best condition, as you can see.
Could anyone possibly tell me a year model? From what I have seen online, I'm guessing 1971?
We would be interested in selling the bike, but would like to get more info about it. Motorcycles are something I know very little about. I can take better pictures if needed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please excuse the messy shed. It has been the catch all for things as we go through older storage buildings.
Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok... I can't read the id number. I attached pictures if someone has better eyes than me. But it's 325cc and from what I have read that makes it a 1971 k3. I think anyway.
The carburetor is a KeiHin Japan.
Tail light is Stanley HM-11RC.
Most everything else I can't find anything stamped or it's rusted.
Food Fish Wood Trunk Cuisine

Brown Water Automotive tire Wood Road surface

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I never expected it to be a gold mine lol. I just prefer to know a little about what I'm trying to sell to someone. It's in rough shape so I expected to only get $500 max when I found it. Things left in the weather don't hold up well. 😔

1 - 7 of 7 Posts