Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same as described here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1017wt_915

"This Mikuni VM30 kit is an easy bolt on replacement solution for all 1968-1973 Honda CB/CL 350's. Everything is included in this kit for a simple bolt on installation - two pre-jetted Mikuni VM30 round slide carburetors and two K&N RC-1250 individual pod type air filters and extra jets." It originally came with a motion pro 2 into 1 cable, but cable is not available. Tuning Manual available from Sudco.

These carbs are brand new. I installed them on my 1973 CL350 desert sled project, but before I could even get the timing worked out on the bike and get it started, I got a better-suited, great running 1972 SL350. I thought I would use these on the SL, but that bike is just running so good with the stock set up, I decided to leave it be. Honestly, these have been taken out of the box, mounted up and had some non-ethanol gas in the tubes..thats it. They are as new, no disappointments here. :mrgreen:

These things are sweet and will look great on any Honda 350 twin project. I am selling these now because I am going to part out the CL and I need cash for new shocks for the SL.

$315 bucks shipped, for both carbs and filters and extra jets. Thats $70 less than from ebay (and thats not with shipping!). I wanted to offer them here first. Paypal only.

Other CL350 parts available soon from this bike:

Located on Oregon Coast.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
You may wanna give it more than one day for people to spot this ad dude....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts