Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm Cody from California and I've been lurking around these forums for a few months when I got a 72' CB350. It's my first bike and I love working on it when I have the time. So far I've rebuilt the carbs, removed the tank's rust using electrolysis and POR15, changed the chain, rebuilt and polished the rims with new spokes and tires. I think that's it. No major problems now, I think just weird idles sometimes which I may have to ask for help with. Anyways, its super fun to ride around and I use it to get to school and back, taking the long route just to cruise around.

The picture's a bit small and doesn't show the imperfections. Looks good from a distance tho!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice!! Beautiful bike (near or far). I love that color too. It looks just how a motorcycle should look.

Sounds like you're on track with maintenance too.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Welcome aboard Cody! :D Whatever advice you may need then ask away. No question is a stupid one. Only questions not asked....

Looks like all she needs (all bikes are "she's") is a little cleaning up on the engine, to me... Keep her maintained and she'll give you many good years of enjoyment... ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome Cody :cool: .. even if ya are from the land of fruits and nuts and the Governator!. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Coko said:
It's my first bike and I love working on it
Well that's a good thing for sure !!

Once you get 350's straightened out, they're good dependable rides.

Great way to work into a 450 ........ :eek: :shock: :? :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts