Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the bike the other day. Not on the road yet. It is in good condition. 14k miles.
Semi-converted to a cafe racer. It needs a few tweeks before putting it on the road.

I am in the Charlotte, NC area. In a few weeks you may see me cruising up and down Route 77 to work.

jon

EDIT: A few pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the new "investment".

·
Registered
703 Posts
There are many of us 360 owners here. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I tried to get some pics the other night. As soon as I walked outside the camera fogged up. Temps and humidity in the high 90's around here. As soon as I get some pics I will post them.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics added to original post

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dirtbag said:
I like that front fender.
Funny, I just notice this am as I was taking the pics that the front fender was smaller and had no support. There are quite a few things I am noticing about it. The exhaust is a two into one on the right side. Is that standard? I believe there were some mods between 75 and early 76 (or late '75). Is this one of the differences? Another thing is something minor. The points cover is listed as silver and mine is black, although it may have been painted or changed. Some of the info I am going by is here:

http://www.motorera.com/honda/h0360/spo ... .htm#1976t

·
Registered
265 Posts
The two-into-one is stock for the last year, I think. The points cover can be black or bare aluminum stock, one 360 here is bright red. Mine was black and is polished aluminum now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts