Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome, bill440cars as our newest moderator to help carry the original visions of this forum forward.

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
I second the "good choice" comment.....

Quite frankly, I've missed his presence here....

Welcome back Mr. Moderator!......

Steve

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey all,

I have to tell you that I appreciate the vote of confidence by being chosen to continue as a moderator on the "Twins" and I'll do my best.

Take care, Bill

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
tbpmusic said:
Hey Bill -

Where's your avatar??
Need help with it??

bill2
Well, at the present time, I'm having issues with my pc and am reduced to using IE for the time being. I almost have enough space to download Firefox and also almost enough space to download that Opera that you were talking about and I don't have enough space to quite download it either. I've tried to go to Yahoo and I can't get IE to accept the cookies (chocolate chip or .....sorry, I like cookies) and all I've tried, does not work. I'd like my 450 emblem on a green gast tank photo, cna you go to Flickr and get it for me? I think that photo is set for thr public viewing. Let me know, okay?

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I'd be happy to, bill - can you give me a link to it?? Flikr is a big site, and I don't know where your shot is.

Is your computer problem a too small hard drive?? If so, I have a spare I could send you (with cable, of course).
It's not huge (maybe 8 or 10 gig, I think, I'll have to check), but if that is your problem, anything would help.

bill2

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well Bill, as you can see, I've gotten my Avatar in place. What do you think? I've had this one for about as long as the Green one. Thought change would be nice. Yeah, the hard drive is probably the key issue. Sent you a PM.

Later on, Bill ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
tbpmusic said:
It's cool, but I've always preferred the simpler K2-K3 emblem myself.

bill
I liked it too, but thought I'd do a change for a bit, anyway. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts