Honda Twins banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
We all like to help each other here by doing local/nearby parts searches, offer personal (hands on) help/attention, and diagnosing problems, etc.. To do this it helps to know where you live, and what model of bike you may be speaking of.

To simplify things, I'd like to ask that all members new and old alike, edit their profile to include the following:

#1 - Please list your location. If you'd rather keep your personal details off of the internet then just make your location the state you live in if you're in the USA. If not then please list a country at least. I've listed the actual town I live in...

#2 - In your signature, please list what model of bike you're currently working on. Listing all bikes you own is fine with us as well..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To change/edit your signature, look to the top right hand side of the screen for your avatar, click and go to Account Settings.

Next navigate down to the left hand side where you can change things for your profile / avatar / signature / etc. Click on Signature.

You can preview or save at the bottom once you have things the way you want them.

This little change will really help us all in the end. Quicker answers, less guesswork. ;)

P.S. If anyone has any questions or is unsure on how to go about this editing then feel free to PM any Moderator. :geek:

GB

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Just a heads up here to ALL MEMBERS, NEW AND OLD alike.. I've seen a rash of old members lately that haven't edited their profile to this day. Let's all set an example and do our part in guiding new members down the right path. It helps us all help one another..

Call me anal. :lol:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
5,549 Posts
There, that should get this post updated to reflect the new changes and help a bit on confusion. Thanks for taking the time to read and follow so we can help you guys out faster!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.