Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I’m a newbie on here and I live in North Wales in the UK. My current twin is a modern Honda NC750SA, but I have been offered an NV400 V twin custom. Trouble is I’m not sure how much would be a reasonable price to pay. It was first registered in 1983. Can anyone advise me please.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Southern California! (My original post went bye bye somewhere, so here it is again)

Regarding your NV400, do some research on whichever “for sale” sites are available to you to get an idea of the market pricing. Then, find out about back fee’s for registration if it’s expired. You said it was “first registered in 83”. Is it still current on registration? If you decide to make an offer, keep those vehicle fee’s in mind if it applies to you. If it’s been sitting for a while, it’ll possibly need tires, carbs removed and thoroughly cleaned new oil & filter, brake flush etc. Cosmetics will be obvious to you. Keep all of this in mind when making an offer unless of course the selling price seems to reflect all of this. Or, if it’s a runner with current tags and you’d like to take possession...know your market.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts