Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy . Just purchased a 1961 Honda CB92 and had it shipped to me in Texas . Loo
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle
king for parts and information from experts on the CB92 . This is an original, unrestored example . The picture shows what some of the items are that I am looking for . I have an original Honda parts maunal for it . Any help/ advice is appreciated . Have some experience with motorcycles since about 1963 .

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Everyone has there own way of doing searches. I like to go to to my search engine and type in the year ,make of bike, model ,part ,and part number. If there is one on the net it will show up.

Bill H

·
Registered
47 Posts
While I have not seen this model before, I see the similarities between it and a customer's C102 in my shop. I marvel at how Honda motorcycles of that time resemble each other which no doubt kept production costs down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks .Will check them both out , again . Met David Silver at Barber last October and waiting on some other stuff from CMS for a different build right now . David just shook his head when I asked him about parts for the CB92 , AND SAID " GOOD LUCK " !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts