Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding since I was about 5. Mostly Honda dirt bikes and then onto road bikes and now I'm old and starting to buy some '60s and '70s era bikes. My wife isn't particularly happy with my garage full of bikes but I keep telling her that I'm in still in single digits. I have a '65 Honda Dream 305, a '73 Triumph Tiger, a '76 CB360T, a couple of KLRs for these beautiful Rocky Mountains and I'm going to pick up a '67 Honda Black Bomber this weekend that I found on this forum.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Welcome - and congratulations on the purchase of the Bomber. We look forward to seeing pictures of all of your bikes, and be sure to start a project log with plenty of pics in the appropriate section for the work on the Bomber so we can follow along.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tom,

Thank you very much. I picked up the bike yesterday. Mike was kind enough to throw in a vintage Hot Rod magazine from 1966 which has a great article on the Black Bomber! It has an insert with one of those large STP oval shaped stickers. My mind immediately went back in time as I used to have a huge collection of them as a kid growing up in the corn fields of Indiana.

Where should I post my project ? I'm having a little difficulty navigating the site. I was also hoping to see if I could get an owner of a Black Bomber to post up some close up pics of their seat pan as I'm trying to figure out where the brackets and rubber bushings are mounted.

Thanks again,

Amir

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Amir, are you working from a computer? If not, being new here is a bit more difficult when working from a phone IMO. Here is where you can start your project log - just go to this link and begin

https://www.hondatwins.net/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=1

You can post a request for a Bomber owner to share a picture of their seat pan in the General Discussion area of the DOHC 450/500T section, or just post the question in your project log

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amir, are you working from a computer? If not, being new here is a bit more difficult when working from a phone IMO. Here is where you can start your project log - just go to this link and begin

Project Logs

You can post a request for a Bomber owner to share a picture of their seat pan in the General Discussion area of the DOHC 450/500T section, or just post the question in your project log
Man - I sure do miss Tom! Thank you for your helpfulness and kindness. God Speed Tom!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts