Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gents (and also lady members of these forums).

I would first like to say thank you for providing such an excellent community regarding these great bikes, and I decided to join, as I have already had many questions answered just by looking through these forums.

I had a CB360t (my first bike) a couple years ago to learn to ride on, and regretfully sold it after a bad year of no time and a move. But now, with a large garage, and lovely weather, and the seemingly limitless supply of neat vintage Japanese bikes here in Florida for very little $ (where many folks come to join the choir invisible, and leave their neat-o bikes behind) I found an 81' cb125 single (taking apart and putting back together, used to be Brian De Palma's bike, producer of Carrie and Scarface) a cute C-70 for my girl to scoot around on, and then, last week the bike I really wanted, a CB175 super sport, in the right color, that made it's way down here from Illiniois.

Thanks again, and I look forward to gleaning more info from all you aces on here!

Rock and roll.
Shawn

p.s. If anyone has a source for a right side airbox cosmetic cover (up to my neck in left ones, but no right ones!) for this k-6 or k-7 cb175 I will owe you a beer. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, your expertise is already much appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts