Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Been a member since 2016 but never used the forum until now. I live in Grand Rapids Michigan and bought a 1972 Cl350 about a month ago. It's not the prettiest thing I've seen but I've seen worse. I am 20 years old but have quiet a bit of experience working on bikes. Between my dad and I we currently have 6 bikes a Cx500, (2) Cl100, Xr75, and a Norton Commando, and of course the new Cl350. I look forward to hearing everyone's advice and also giving what I know to you guys. Here's a pic the of my Cl350! This picture was actually the listing picture.

Nice to meet everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome (again?). We'd like to see any pics of the other bikes in your stable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll work on getting some pictures possibly. I joined in 2016 according to my profile and I can't tell you why because I haven't posted here until yesterday, but nevertheless here I am!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello fellow michigander. I'm in lansing. Cl looks good. I had one years ago. Still busy with bike builds after 45 yrs. Never gets old. Welcome and have fun. That's the main idea! SEND MORE PICS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome, I'm north of Detroit in Shelby Township (just east of Rochester). It's nice knowing there are others with this disease.:p

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll add my welcome, too. I live just north of you in Belmont. I have mostly SL350 projects but have some cb/cl350 parts, let me know if you are searching for anything and I'll check to see if I might have it. Looking forward to seeing your project going forward.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts