Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I picked up a 1974 honda cl360. I've always wanted a 70s cb/cl and have always liked the cl exhaust so I found one which I hope was a good deal. I've never owned a bike before but learned to ride using my brother's sportster.

I got the cl360 to turn on and stay on for a lil bit by just changing the plugs and buying a new battery. I think it needs new throttle cables or maybe just adjusting the original ones.

anyway, the previous owner threw in the stock seat but had attempted to install a "cafe" or "brat" style seat so they removed all the stock mounting stuff for a stock seat. Is there a list or something where I can find what's missing so I can install the stock seat? if not, would anyone be kind enough to snap a picture of what a stock seat looks like mounted? please and thanks!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How about posting some pictures of the bike and the questionable seat hardware. The Honda parts fiche shows the stock parts. I like www.bikebandit.com. The only problem is they have their own part numbering system, but it is easy to get to and they have most of the parts diagrams. The CL360 is a great bike, and don't forget, we like pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, and yeah I meant to post pictures but got lazy... so I snapped a few this morning. it looks like the previous owner cut the fenders and changed out the tail lights and put on different bars. I have the air pods somewhere around my house. I bought a carb rebuild kit and new throttle cables and I'll update y'all as I go.

I also attached pictures of what my frame looks like without my seat to show what's missing. thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts