Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am happy to find this forum after I bought a survivor 1974 CB360 at the Pomona swap meet a couple weeks ago now. I thought I'd never be on another street bike after getting pretty messed up back in 1983 on my 77 GS750. Had a head-on collision with a station wagon which got me medically retired from the Navy and a 90% disability pension. I've always rode dirt bikes since I was 5 or so and continued with that off and on until a few years ago.

I had always missed the freedom of being on a bike and found myself watching youtube videos of other people taking long rides. Then I found myself watching classic bike restoration videos and projects. I had been watching a specific series on old Honda CB350's and CB360's when I was invited to the Classic Car swap meet. It had to be fate that directly across from where my Nephew had his VW parts setup at the swap meet was the exact type bike I had been watching and loving. A 1974 Honda CB360 survivor that ran decent and was in actually decent, non-restored shape. I couldn't believe it! The guy wanted $1895 and I offered $1,500 and we made a deal before I even realized what I was doing.

Anyway, now I'm in the process of going through it and making it reliable and safe so I can go out and just cruise a bit as I restore it. My Wife and Nephew are the only ones that know as the rest of my Family would kill me. So, thats my introduction story. Glad to meet you all and thanks in advance for the help I'm sure I will be needing as it's been years since I worked on bikes.

IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1330.jpg IMG_1332.jpg

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Do you still have the bike? I just started tear-down to cleanup chrome (rust etc...), ensure all is solid and worthy for a place on the bike, etc., etc., etc.. I am brand new to Honda Twins!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts