Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm from SoCal (originally from the Boston area). I inherited a vintage 1977 CB 750A from my father in law. Before having it shipped from PA to Cali my wife and I put a bunch of money into it to make it road worthy before shipping it.

Once it arrived in Cali I had it running and sadly left it sit for the past few years. I'm trying to get it working again so I can put it on the market.

I'm having some electrical and mechanical issues with the bike.

I am mechanically inclined but my motorcycle experience has been with Harley Davidson motorcycles

Thanks for your time and any help I can get.

JC

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group.

While we are mostly focused on vintage 2 cylinder Hondas, we do have folks here who can help you with your mechanical issues and many more who will gladly help you recover from your exposure to the big drippers.

Got pictures?:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello , I recently purchased my first bike,1972 CB350 and am eager to start working on it . Any recommendations of a parts store ? I live in the Los Angeles area. I researched and Charlie’s Place was the only store with large inventory.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello , I recently purchased my first bike,1972 CB350 and am eager to start working on it . Any recommendations of a parts store ? I live in the Los Angeles area. I researched and Charlie’s Place was the only store with large inventory.
Hello, "4into1" is a good place, in San Francisco, that have extensive restoration items. Check out the web site. They stock what they sell, have a lot of genuine Honda parts, and many aftermarket items also. Does your bike run? show us photos. You have found a good place for info. Good Luck, HondaJohn

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts