Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm new to the site I guess. I have a few bikes. As far as Honda twins go, I have a 1971 CB450 that I need to get back together, just lost motivation. I recently purchased a 1973 CL350, which is fun for around town. It ran poorly when I purchased. All I did was adjust the valves, swap the points and set the timing. (p.o. installed points that weren't fully closing). I'm going to go through the carbs soon, they are weeping fuel. I have had a few cb750's, I have a CX500 project in the garage, BMW R100s, KTM LC4. I think that's all of the current inventory. Yeah, yeah, this thread is worthless without pics, so here is a few: (edit, I don't know why its posting my pictures sideways, they are orientated correctly on the computer. Feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong.)
IMG_8075.JPG
IMG_8077.JPG
IMG_7474.JPG
IMG_7377.JPG
IMG_7325.JPG
IMG_7322.JPG

·
Registered
13,085 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Greetings from a fellow SC resident and Hondatwins member! Nice collection of bikes you have. You’ll find plenty of resources for 350 and 450 projects here. What part of SC are you in? If you are not aware already there is a great bike show coming up next weekend in Hendersonville NC. Check it outHome

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
I'm from Florence, SC. I did not know about that show, but I will definitely be there now! Its a three and a half hour drive
Now that is dedication! Hope you make it, lots to look at, and there’s beer! I hope to be on my ‘74 CB450. With any luck Ancientdad may be there with his gorgeous 450 street legal drag bike. Fingers crossed

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! I'm going to drive my car more than likely....not sure if I want to make that trip on an older bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts