Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've gleaned a lot of info from this site of the last 6 months but it's getting to the point where I could do with a tiny bit of help finishing my project.

my first bike was a 78 CB125 on which everything had rusted or seized. Since then i've had quite a few 70s Honda, the designs are great and I can just about do everything on them myself. I've learned a lot over the last decade of tinkering.

I recently imported a '72 CB450K5 from Michigan to the UK via a nice ebayer. I have it sort of running but I'll be posting a thread or two just to get an expert opinion.

Michael

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Michael, and congrats on an imported CB450 - welcome to the world of the original DOHC Honda twin that was once outlawed from racing in the UK because it was so advanced :D Good to have you, and as you probably already know there is plenty of knowledge for the 450 here, start a project log and ask away with any questions. You'll be required, of course, to catch us up on all the pictures of your progress along the way... it's a rite of passage here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah cheers - well it's not a total basket case it should be pretty straightforward. I did hear that about the 450s and racing - shows you where that kind of thinking gets you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts