Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sl175.jpg

I just picked up this 1972 SL175 which is pretty much an exact copy of the one I bought new in 1972. I bought it as a new 72 while it was actually a leftover 71. There was a class action lawsuit against Honda and I ended up getting a check for around $35. Looking forward to being a part of the commmunity!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Welcome from the Upstate of SC! Very nice looking bike, I can’t say I ever see too many of the SL versions of the 175, much less in that pristine condition. Where were you able to find it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it from a collector in KY who bought it from a collector in CA. There is very little chance it will stay in this condition as it will become my daily driver and take occasional excursions into the dirt.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
South Carolina. I escaped from there 10 years ago. However the people here in the Midwest do love my SC stories. Funny thing is, they think I made them up.
Great looking bike!
TOOLS

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Those stories usually start with "here, hold my beer" or "watch this..". In my line of work, people here have a hard time believing some of the stuff I see / deal with...
Faller... welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts