Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been a lurker since getting my bike over the summer and figured I would join and contribute since I've taken a good bit of information from the site. I will have to compile some images of the build and start a thread. I'm involved in the motocross industry and in recent years have made the transition from sport bikes to the slower side of the spectrum. I'm just not home enough to have an expensive bike and insurance sitting in the shed.
I was on the road for work when the bike was reposted for sale by a friend who owns a shop. I text him half joking and he said he could get me the friends and family discount and would get the guy to hold it for me. When I went home in July we picked it up and it was another two months before I could actually do anything.
Here is my 1980 CM400T on the day I picked it up.

Build thread coming soon.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard, lots of information in the SOHC section waiting for your reading time.
You'll want the FSM, PM sent

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Don't waste your money on the Clymer, it's ok as a general reference of where parts are located and that's about it.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Welcome, where in MA are you located?
I'm in Haverhill.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Small town of Southwick, the notch between MA and CT on an otherwise straight border.
Ok, I used to work at Comark Communications just out of high school in the summer of 89 when I was living up in Easthampton. That seems like a lifetime ago now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts